Student to Student Information Page
Student to Student Textbook Sale
Aug. 28, 2014 through Sept. 12, 2014
Drop your books off at the Campus Store beginning Wednesday, Aug. 27 through Friday, Sept 5.
- Books must be on the current semester's book list.
- Books cannot be International editions or Examination copies.
- Books must have all required media included.
- The Campus Store will keep a 10% processing fee.
- The books will go out on our shelves to be sold.
- The buyer will be able to pay with any of the Store payment options including Student Miscellaneous Accounts or Credit Cards!
- We will either credit the seller's Student Miscellaneous Account within a few days of the sale of the book or, if the seller chooses cash, the cash will be available to be picked up on Tuesday, Sept. 16, 2014. Also, any unsold books will be available to be picked up Tuesday, Sept. 16, 2014. We will have our wholesale buyback rep available that day to offer cash buyback value for any leftover books.
- Any books not picked up by 4:30 p.m. on Sept. 26, 2014 will become the property of the Store and be donated to charity.